Thursday, January 12, 2012

Beavers or Ducks?

I make fabric flower clips, I love making these. There are so many different ways to create, skies the limit. Each one is unique in its own way. The ones shown below I made in support of the Beavers and the Ducks. Today, I am giving away either a Beavers or Ducks fabric clip to the first person who can answer the following question...

When was the last time the Oregon Ducks have won the Rose Bowl?


For those who don't win, you can order one or more for $4.50 each plus shipping. Please contact me through my facebook if you would like to place an oreder. If you would like one that isn't Beavers or Ducks I can make any color...Just ask. 50% of all profit goes to support STOP at 4: The Campaign to Stop Window Falls

2 comments:

  1. The Ducks won it January 2, 2012. Quack!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Cam I wanted to know when the last time was that they won, I fixed it.

      Delete