Monday, January 9, 2012

The start...

I have decide to exerise my talents this New Year!! As I exerise my talents that are rusty I plan to try new things...Like knitting. So far I have accomplished 2 hats. The only size I have figured out how to make are for youngsters, my 8 month old wears it well:) I was in the middle of trying to make a scarf when my tool broke, ha! I just sat there looking at the unfinished scarf and couldn't help blaming Martha Stewart, for which it was her loom kit I bought just days before. I bought a new one (not designed by Martha) and have yet to knit again, not for the lack of wanting but life tends to take over.
However, I did finish a quilt for my bed, that has been almost complete for months now. Finally I pushed my sofa out of the way and took over the living room and finished it!! Now my next project is to finish the other half of the matching curtians. I finish one side months ago and everyday I look at our window and see that it's only have covered and everyday I think I should really finish that... So that is my next project-Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. Hey you should post pictures! And maybe even tutorials on how you did some of your crafty things!

    ReplyDelete