Friday, March 16, 2012

It's been awhile...

My computer sadly crashed and I have yet to find away to save the photos and videos we have lost., which has put getting in replaced on hold. This is the second time this has happened in my life. It will however, be the last.
 In the mean time here's what I have been up to, trying out making children's dresses. I have made 3 so far. One for Ella, I used left over fabric from a shower curtain I made, yellow and gray (picture not shown). The other 2 I made for a 9 month old and a 2 1/2 year old. I think they turned out cute. Let me know what you think. The pictures aren't that great but you get the idea.
I will do my best to keep up on my projects....

Size 3T

Size 9 month


If you notice in the first picture the dress is hanging from the amazing high chair Shane found for Ella. It's pretty awesome.

1 comment:

  1. yay for sewing! I asked my mom for a sewing machine for my birthday! I am way stoked about experimenting!These dresses are super cute!

    ReplyDelete